had to jump a bunch of hoops to leave a comment so i better make it a good one. nice house, but the book case is fabulous. damn cat still writing or is the letter in the mail yet cause i havent gotten shit. good job on the curvy wood chairs i couldnt have done better myself (well maybe i could). what color were the seat cushions on the train. the gray streak will never work the way you want it to unless your a man. ill get back to you with any additional thoughts bye for now love Vic
I'm so glad that you commented on ALL the previous posts - i was beginning to wonder if you really existed or were a figure of my imagination. The letter is in the mail, the chairs are nice now that they're together (if you're so good, you should have come put them together for me!), the seat cushions were dark blue, and i'm definitely going to die my hair when the gray starts coming in strong. I'll be eager to hear from you from time to time now! :)
WOW!!! All of that was hard to follow but all in all I got it all!! Ha Ha I am also a fan of the bookcase and feel your pain when it comes to needing more space for books!!! Loving you!
Don't call me sunshine...
ReplyDeletehad to jump a bunch of hoops to leave a comment so i better make it a good one. nice house, but the book case is fabulous. damn cat still writing or is the letter in the mail yet cause i havent gotten shit. good job on the curvy wood chairs i couldnt have done better myself (well maybe i could). what color were the seat cushions on the train. the gray streak will never work the way you want it to unless your a man. ill get back to you with any additional thoughts bye for now love Vic
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you commented on ALL the previous posts - i was beginning to wonder if you really existed or were a figure of my imagination. The letter is in the mail, the chairs are nice now that they're together (if you're so good, you should have come put them together for me!), the seat cushions were dark blue, and i'm definitely going to die my hair when the gray starts coming in strong. I'll be eager to hear from you from time to time now! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! All of that was hard to follow but all in all I got it all!! Ha Ha I am also a fan of the bookcase and feel your pain when it comes to needing more space for books!!! Loving you!
ReplyDelete