About Me

My photo
Ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's only a paper moon ...

But it wouldn't be make believe if you believed in me ...

SO alot has happened since i last wrote on here. I went to San Diego with Carly and Robyn, I spent July 4th in Elko, Mel got married and Mom, Amanda and Steph visited! I've got loads of pics and since so much happened I'll sum up the trips in a few sentences or less.

San Diego:

When you go to sea world, sit in the soak zone because it means what it says, literally. THe beach is fantastic but visibility is low so pass on the snorkeling.

Elko:

We got rained out of the lake but went to the Basque festival to watch some crazy Spanish people dance.

Mel's wedding:

The ceremony was gorgeous and the reception was a blast - great group of people! I got to see all the family including Dot and Stan (but not Vic) and spend some time with them. Carly came too.

Mom, Amanda and Steph's visit to the Great SLC

We/they ran around SLC area to Park City outlet malls, Lagoon Theme/Water Park, Bees baseball game, Laughingstock comedy club, Hogle Zoo, Living Planet Aquarium, Bingham Canyon Mine, Temple Square, the Gateway Mall and of course, Ikea! We went out to eat a lot too and had loads of fun and pictures!

I'll post links to the pics once I get everything sorted out.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers