Weekend in Denver, CO 11/19-21
This past weekend I met Mom, Mam and Grandad in Denver! A relatively short drive for them , 6hrs, and a very short flight for me, 1.3 hours! My flight left late Friday night, around 815pm, putting me in around 930pm. I got in the car and met 2 new additions to our family! Blaze and Sophie! They were really friendly, no barking or anything! Come to think of it, they didn’t bark all weekend … maybe their barkers are broken?? We stopped to got me some dinner before heading back to the hotel, which was super nice cause it had a whole refrigerator right in the room and it didn’t stink or anything!
Saturday morning we all got up really early – 530am! Grandad took the dogs out and then we all went back to bed for a couple hours. We went to Panera bread company for breakfast and had their sweets along with some cinnamon sugar bagels I made last week I brought. After lunch we headed to Belmar shopping area. We brought the puppies along with us shopping! Everyone’s such a sucker for a cute face! We stopped first at Sur le Table where we had a tasty cup of coffee from a Krups machine that makes Nescafe treats! I’m only plugging it because my grandma bought one for everyone to have some! … well, if you’re in rapid anyway. It might be worth the trip … you decide. After that we stopped off at cold water creek, ann taylor loft, and white house black market. Then we got a soda at DQ, stopped at Petco, and headed to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We got to sit in the trolley!! I’m not sure why I get so excited about sitting in the trolley, but it’s super cool. Trust me on this. We headed back to the hotel afterward for an uneventful night in our lovely room.Sunday started a little later than Saturday but early all the same. We went to Panera again for breakfast and sat until I had to get to the airport. They left me at 1030 at the airport where I finally got on a plane around 6pm because of some flight difficulty.
Fun weekend had by all. I’m so glad they could meet me!
Ciao,
K


No comments:
Post a Comment