I'm taking advantage of our laziness - yours to read and mine to write - by writing a few more personal things like this poem below. If you don't read it, that's perfect, but if you do end up reading it, please don't judge. I don't share for either encouragement or criticism so share neither. It is just what was in my heart at the moment and this seemed like a good enough place to put it.
this lesson I won't learn
i continue to ignore
to toss my head and turn
so life's becoming frustrated
and fate is stepping in
to scare me into thinking
that my ice is wearing thin
What stops me in my tracks
from ignoring life
is this repeating track
these simple words of strife
I have reread the past
written by my hand
i realize and i learn
the lesson life demands
so life continue on
with this waning education
i'll be a better pupil
if i resist temptation

No comments:
Post a Comment