I've had a wonderful holiday season full of so much love and joy. I was home in snow-ridden, blizzard-stricken SD for Christmas with all y'all and had the most amazing time. My favorite time is spending time with my family ... and my friends are my family too! It was tough work getting home in the blizzard that refused to let up to let me in for Christmas, but when I finally got there, it was worth it. I know that I have a restless soul, but sometimes, I really wish that I could live at home in Rapid with everyone I love and everyone who loves me.
I went to visit Dot and Stan in Des Moines the weekend before Dot's and my birthday this year. Everyone drove down from Rapid and we had the best weekend even if we DID have to drive around to covered bridges of Madison County ;) The best part is always seeing everyone. I nearly thought I wouldn't get back to SLC on Monday tho! The plane from Des Moines was real late - they had so much fog! Then I had to run to my connection in Minneapolis which I barely made, but I got home and was only about 20 minutes late! so happy. :) I've spent the week getting ready for Carly to come spend the weekend with me to help celebrate my 25th birthday! It only takes a birthday for people to come out of the woodwork and show you that they care about you. Really warms the heart. So does cake ... I prefer them both at the same time. :)
I've got some big plans for the next couple of weeks but I don't want to spoil it by telling you.
PS ma classe française est vachement cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment