About Me

My photo
Ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams

Friday, September 10, 2010

Poetry Friday

Just to keep things interesting, I'm going to start doing different kinds of poems and experiment a little with structures.
The one I'm going to do today is called an ABC poem.

Brief description:
An ABC poem has a series of lines that create a mood, picture, or feeling. Those lines are made up of words and phrases.
(Read more: How to write a "ABC" Poem | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5182070_write-abc-poem.html#ixzz0z3PId3sn)

Courtesy of Steph, today's poem is brought to you by the letter




Toes are growing cold
Undulating breezes
Veer right, veer left
Where has the sheet gone?
X-actly where he put it.


Sorry i cheated on X.  Ok I'm not that sorry. If you don't like it, I have alternative X lines:

X-ray the bed
or
Xylophone playing will warm me up
or
Xanax makes me crazy
or
Xyloid bed frames are greedy


Ciao,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers